As of June 2021, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved Wegovy (semaglutide) injection as a means to help adults who are overweight/ obese with at least one weight-related condition (high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, or high cholesterol) to be used in conjunction with a reduced calorie diet and increased physical activity (weight management). With this being said, semaglutide potentially has the means to aid you in your weight loss journey to help you achieve your weight loss goal. IV Hydration and Beyond has partnered with a compounding pharmacy to provide our patients with an affordable option for semaglutide products in the form of oral tablets or an injection.
What is semaglutide?
Semaglutide is a GLP1 (Glucagon Like Peptide) that enhances insulin release that lowers blood glucose (sugar). This slow gastric emptying will make you feel full, and this will aid in decreasing your appetite for food consumption.
- This includes reviewing your medical intake, medications, and recent lab works within the last 3 months. (If you don’t have recent labs, our provider can order your labs, and you can use your insurance or pay out-of-pocket through a local outpatient laboratory IV Hydration and Beyond has partnered with to provide discounted rates.
- 1-on-1 coaching.
- Weekly visits for the first month, then monthly visits thereafter (this is client specific depending on one’s progress in their weight loss journey).
- The program will provide a personalized treatment plan.
- The program includes support from the provider (either by phone, text message, or e-mail).
Who are NOT Qualified to take semaglutide?
- Personal/Family history of Medullary Thyroid Cancer or Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia Syndrome Type 2 (MEN 2)
- History of Pancreatitis
- History of Type 1 Diabetes
- Pregnant or planning to get pregnant
- Breastfeeding moms
- Prior history of severe hypersensitivity or any allergic reaction from using semaglutide
- Has been diagnosed with Diabetic Retinopathy
- Has poor kidney function
Weekly shot pricing (no commitment) – needs to pay full consultation fees
Initial consultation fee: $150
Follow up Consultation fee every month: $100
Includes consultation fees
4-week medication supply
$1,250/ 3 months
Includes consultation fees
12-week medication supply
If you bring a friend who signs up for IV Hydration and Beyond’s Semaglutide Program, both of you will get $25 off your membership.
- Note: This offer is only valid for monthly and 3-months membership only.
** Results may vary for every patient. We are qualified Board-Certified Medical Professionals who will do what we can to help you achieve the weight loss results you are aiming for. Due to HIPPA compliance, we may have patients’ pictures before and after the weight loss program posted on our website with the patient’s consent. No treatment is promised to provide permanent results. Weight loss is a combination of lifestyle changes and medication compliance. A guarantee is neither provided nor implied. Patient treatment is individualized based on many factors.